- About Us
- About CJD
- Family Support
- CJD Foundation Family Research Grants
- Educational DVD
- News Articles
- Letter to Clinicians from Dr. Pierluigi Gambetti
- Blood Donor Study
- End of Life Issues
- CJD Foundation Family Conference
- Letter From The American Red Cross
- Memory Quilt
About the Foundation
Welcome to the Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Foundation Website. This site contains information compiled with the needs of CJD patients and their families in mind. The CJD Foundation consists of members who want to support you through this experience.
Support is a key ingredient in coping with CJD and our primary goal is to be an important part of your support system. Support from those who have had similar experiences can be more helpful than any written information.
THE CJD FOUNDATION
- Provides support to families.
- Provides information to concerned healthcare professionals, funeral directors, embalmers, the press and media.
- Promotes research and the dissemination of research findings.
- Advocates for good quality care for those afflicted with CJD.
- Actively advocates for the development of a response through public policy.
For more information contact the CJD Foundation
341 W. 38th Street, Suite 501
New York, NY 10018
HelpLine: 800-659-1991 and ASK FOR FLORENCE OR LORI