- About Us
- About CJD
- Research Grant Awards
- GINA Act
- Family Support
- CJD Foundation Family Research Grants
- Educational DVD
- News Articles
- Blood Donor Study
- End of Life Issues
- CJD Foundation Family Conference
- Blood and Organ Donation
- Memory Quilt
On Tuesday, June 23, 2015, Jill Goldman was our guest speaker on our teleconference support call. Below are details:
Interview on Genetic Testing for Prion Diseases
Speaker: Jill Goldman, MS, MPhil, CGC
Interviewed by Debbie Yobs, President, CJD Foundation
Jill answered questions families frequently pose about Genetic Testing for Prion Diseases, including:
• How does genetic counseling work?
• What are the risks and benefits of testing?
• What impact can genetic testing results have on families?
• How and when should I communicate my results to my family?
Click here for the audio of that call, and please excuse the audio quality as we edit the clip. In the meantime, we wanted to share it with families who are eager for this information.